The History Of Nilex (Nilex)

Hier kunnen we alle al gemaakte verhalen in zetten
Plaats reactie
Isis (Islington)
Site Admin

The History Of Nilex (Nilex)

Bericht door Isis (Islington) » 21-11-2013 17:24

Als iemand het verhaal even kan uploaden???
~I felt lost, 'til I met you~

Alsodef

Bericht door Alsodef » 25-11-2013 22:14

Hello everyone!

This time I?ve made a Role Playing Story in English, because now we can train our English.
So? it?s just for fun not a competition.

The story:
It takes place in a fantasy world. The land where our characters lives has the name Nilex. Every person has an animal (Think of ?the golden compass?, the movie.).
Nilex has a history, just like other countries. But not a lovely history. It?s a history full of shadows. Shadows that our characters want to destroy or want to explore.
For more information you can click here (please read that it's important): Blog for Nilex

List for your person:
Name:
Surname:
Look:
Fashion style:
Extra:
Photo:

List for your animal:
Name:
Personality:
Extra:
Photo:

Goodluck!
15 feb, 20:31
,Respect

Pumpkin Malin
I'm in! I'n going to make a Character!
15 feb, 21:10
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Zouden mensjes als ze fouten zien of zow... het effe tegen mij willen zeggen... Dan verbeter ik ze... Ik moet namelijk ook effe op mijn Engels letten.

Name: Rose
Surname: Vilan
Personality: sarcastic but friendly. She's a good friend if she likes you.
Look: See the photo
Fashion style: See the photo
Extra: no
Photo:

Name: Silver
Personality: nice but he's a little bit worried
Extra: no
Photo:

15 feb, 21:36
,Respect

Gjalt
Name: Arya
Surname: Reigna
Personality: Strong of Mind, Good in thoughts, Able to kill
Looks: Tall, black-raven hair, Body of a Warrior, most beautifull women that exist in this world, at least, in the opinion of Man...
Fashion style: Elfish
Extra: Is a Dragonrider and mage. Besides that she`s an Elf, what makes her more powerful then all other creatures or ordinary humans. On her left shoulder, she has got a hidden tattoo of a Rose, the Yäwe. The Yäwe is a symbol of trust, only granted by the Elfs when they really trust someone.
Weapons: Magic, two Elfish swords, a sung bow (special bow making tactic of the Elfs)
Photo:

Name: Saphira
Personality: Deadly, calm, humoristic.
Extra: Once she was the last female Dragon in this world.
Saphireblue... Just like her Rider, she`s able to use magic. The connection between her and Arya allows them to share power and thoughts.
Photo:

Name: Solembum
Personality: Sarcastic, o so sarcastic...
Extra: Elfish Friend, Arya found him left on a battlefield mouwing at his former boss, a boy of 16. Arya adopted Solembum, but during the Great War she couldn`t take care of him. So Solembum had to stay with a witch. Together he crossed the entire contignent. But Angela (the witch) died. Fortunately the war was long over by than. So Arya took him with her on her trip over the sea.
Because they are both magical creatures he and Saphira are quite good friends. He is able to switch to human. But he hates that body, so most of the times, he`ll be a cat.
Photo:

15 feb, 22:30
,Respect

Reddish!
List for my character:
Name: Daragh
Surname: Welch
Personality: Smart, likes to tinker with machines, always trying to improve his robotic left forearm. He doesn't really get along with most people, and he is reckless.
Look: Tall, a curly mop of raven-coloured hair. Icy blue eyes and sharp cheekbones.
Fashion style: A bit traditional yet stylish steampunk clothing.
Extra: Lost his left forearm when he was experimented on. The mechanic arm doesn't function that well, but Daragh is always trying to improve it.
Photo:

Steampunk look inspired by this:

Though the arm is different.

List for my animal:
Name: Ryss (female)
Personality: Concerned about everyone's wellbeing and is always there to help.
Extra: -
Photo:

Ryss is a kestrel (torenvalk)
15 feb, 23:25

Gjalt
Ow, isn`t the map a little small? Or is this point just the starting point?
16 feb, 08:43
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Je mag gewoon Nederlands praten maar het liefst wel Engels schrijven.
Maar die kaart was nog niet helemaal klaar... maar gister had ik er niet zo veel zin meer in. En op het moment komen we toch niet veel verder dan dat... Zodra er weer nieuwe dingen bij komen of iets in die richting dan zal ik wel een nieuwe kaart maken Maar eerst moet ik nog de kaft maken...
En gjalt... niet zeurend bedoelt... maar als jou personage in een huis is.... Hoe zit het dan met die draak? aangezien ze niet verder dan 5 meter van elkaar af kunnen zijn...
16 feb, 11:03
,Respect

Lyssa
List for my person:
Name: David
Surname: Myles
Personality: Wants to keep distance, is impolide to everyone, keeps calm, has no friends while he actually want them, except for his girlfriend. He's very attentive.
Look: Bit strange, see the picture.
Fashion style: Quite a mishmash. Likes lots of stuff. From steampunk to middleages en celtic to exuberant.
Extra: Exentric. You never know what he's up to. He trained his soulimal. (Animal of the soul) Also, he has a younger girlfriend.
Photo + photo girlfriend:

List for my animal:
Name: Nightshade.
Personality: Annoying, mean to other animals, loyal to his master, does exactly what he's told, but very sneaky and clever too. Doesn't like his masters girlfriend.
Extra: Beware, he bites. His second name is The Bat Bite.
Photo:

16 feb, 13:38
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Zo beter Gjalt?!
16 feb, 17:04

Anna~
Le liste pour moi caracter.. wait? This isn't French? Merde!
Name: Matthew
Surname: Watson
Personality: A bit brave, just a bit. Very dogged, stubborn, nice to talk to, a good friend and a very bad loser, and sometimes a bit of a know-it-al
Look: He's blonde, and quite handsome.
Fashion style: A bit, outgoing, denim, ordinary.
Extra: His sister has been kidnapped by the shadows, and.. a.. nothing.
Photo:

List for your animal:
Name: Rua
Personality: She's very kind to everyone, except to her prey, and everyone who's not nice to her master. She likes meat, a lot, and lots of them.
Extra: She's a female, at least they think, because the differences between male and female are very small. She's a Komodo dragon, if you didn't got it already. Her skin is a bit brown/green and very thick.
Photo:
16 feb, 20:55
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
de in schrijvingen zijn nu gestopt mensjes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 feb, 09:26
,Respect

Pumpkin Malin
Ik ga even mijn persoontje veranderen! Oeno momento!
17 feb, 10:59
,Respect

Gjalt
Waarom niet meer mensjes?
17 feb, 14:14
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Om dat het anders iets te druk word, en ik weet niet of het goed gaat lopen dus ik wil het eerst effe aan kijken met zo veel mensen
17 feb, 14:22
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
We mogen beginnen met schrijven mensen!!!!!!!! Ow jullie mogen gewoon commetaar hebben op mijn engels... aangezien ik weet dat ik er niet goed in ben zien jullie fouten zeg het tegen me! ik leer er alleen maar van

Rose Vilan
Bird Islands

“Hey Silver” I said.
The little desert fox looked up to me. I swear, he laughed
“Why are you laughing?”
“Nothing” He said.
“All right, what have you done?”
“Eh… nothing”
I shook my head and walked to the city on the hill. Silver follows me with every step I take. The city lights went out slowly, the sun is going down and the sky colored pink and red. With admiration I looked at the outstretched sky and grass plains. But the city is also wonderful. A little river flowed through the city.
“And why are we going to that town?” he asked.
“Because I want to see more of these islands, you know that!”
“You’re right”
I smiled.
“Come here!”
The little animal jumped and I caught him. Then I carried him. He crawled into my travel bag and grabs one of the sandwiches with cheese.
“You know you should not eat cheese” I said without even looking at my bag.

Anna~
Matthew Watson
Hurricane Islands.

When I walk back to my house, Rua stops.
'Come on!' I say. But she still won't move. I get it, since Riva, my sister has been gone I'm not myself. And neither is she, when Riva went away she took her own komodo dragon, Deus with her. Although I never believed that she 'went' away, I do miss her. It was us against the world. Brother and sister, no parents involved, and now you expact a sad story don't you? Well there isn't one, it's just has been this way, since I can remember.
I reach in my pocket and find a dead mouse. The eyes of Rua light up and she instantly follows me. The smell of dead meat makes her move and I drop the mouse just before the doorway.
She doesn't even chews on it and then starts begging for a second mouse. I send her away and she walks a bit clumsy to her basket.
I've got a big house, absolutely for one person and a komodo dragon. My house stands on Hurricane Island, there don'tlive many people here. But enough that if I die of a heart attack, they'll find my body in a few days.
17 feb, 18:41
,Respect

Lyssa
David Myles
Forest of Sleep

"Hey. My name is David. Oh gosh, shut it Nightshade!" was the first sentence that he spoke. He shook his head. While looking at the mirror he tried to practice a nice daytalk. Nightshade flew around David and landed on David's shoulder. A bit sad David let himself fall into his chair. "Oh Nightshade, everyone hates me!" David said, and he tried hard not to cry. "Better I went chipping*. We have to make money." Still sad, David went outside. He took his axe and walked to the chippingplace. 'Hello. I wonder... Ehm... Do you know where the desert is?" asked a young lady. David was dumbfounded*. "Ehm... Well eh... Over there." he stammered*. The girl in front of him nodded*. "What do you need there? It's dangerous!" David said, just when she was up to leave. She turned around, and smiled. "I want to travel to the living world. And for that I need to travel through the desert." She continued her way. "Wait! I'm... I'm coming with you!" A soft smile appeared on her face as she nodded at him. 'Shall we meet at the Falling Star at dawn?" she asked friendly. "Yes! I mean great! A... Right. Ahm, 'till dawn then!" David said enthousiastic. They waved, and went on their own way. She to the next city, David to his home. The white snow-owl followed the girl, Nightshade followed David. Still a bit confused he went home, thinking of the danger ahead. This was going to be difficult. Very difficult.
And what was a young armed girl like her doing in a place like this? Where did she came from? And why, for godsake, did he make an appointment with her?

* to chip = hakken
* dumbfounded = met stomheid geslagen
* to stammer = stamelen
* to nod = knikken
17 feb, 20:03
,Respect

Lyssa
Question, what actually is the starting plot?
18 feb, 14:24
,Respect

Angela.
Can I still join? Pretty please? *Puppy eyes*
21 feb, 19:47
,Respect

Angela.
Ow de inschrijvingen zijn gesloten.
Well, nevermind then.
21 feb, 19:50
,Respect

Pumpkin Malin
@Angela, well, you can if you want too. You are the last one then. But there isn't a real storyline. So we have to make one yet. If you make your character you can write with us.
Sorry my englisch is bat I know!
21 feb, 20:13
,Respect

Anna~
Angela hereby I give you permission to join The History of Nilex,
you can sent your character today or tomorrow. or the day after that day, whatever you want.

I will come up with a storyline because Romy is currently in a bit of a homeworkcrisis right now.
The storyline:

All our characters have an animal, who is poisoned. The live in a county named Nilex. In Nilex the govenrment is very strict, and they want all the people to believe in a god called Lom. Lom is the most powerful man in Nilex. He wants everyone to beliefs what he says. All our chracters are not really into his belief, so they don't follow him. Lom isn't really into that either, so he poisons all the animals who are in connection with their owners. As they start getting sick, they realise something isn't right. And that's where the story starts.
Oh, the government has an antidote.
21 feb, 20:34
,Respect

Angela.
Yay ^^ Thank you a million (:

Can I make one remark? Because really, I'm the worst grammar nazi I personally know, so... Yeah, I'll try to hold that back as much as possible...
But just one remark
I've read 'Beautifull' and 'Powerfull' while actually, such words are with one 'l'. So 'powerful', 'beautiful', etc.
Haha I thank you by acting like a grammar nazi... Yes, I'm a horrible person. I'm sorry );
21 feb, 21:00
,Respect

Reddish!
Hehe, that makes two of us, though I tend to miss things when I'm tired
21 feb, 21:20
,Respect

Anna~
smartypants.

mended
and I forgive you, 'cause you like good music.
22 feb, 13:58
,Respect

Lyssa
That could make a three... But i'm not shure if I'm really that worse. Joke. Like you both
22 feb, 15:22
,Respect

Reddish!
Excuse me for not beginning to write sooner, but I didn't want to start without a plot
enjoy!

Daragh Welch
Airship 'The Daintess'

''Ryss, hand me the screwdriver please.'' The golden-brown kestrel obeyed and slipped the battered screwdriver into its masters pale hand. ''Do you think that will keep your arm together?'' the bird asked. The young man put away the screwdriver and several other instruments before answering. ''It will, temporarily... You know how hard it is to nick some decend bolts, and the equipment to improve it's function is practically impossible to get,'' he said to the soulimal, flexing the fingers of his robotic left hand in front of his face. His entire left forearm was made out of bronze plates, bolts, screws and gears. The top of his third finger was made from a thimble. At the time when he lost his arm, they didn't have any better technology. Daragh was only a subject, and he couldn't afford to buy decent equipment or proper gears to improve the arm's function. But Daragh always tries his best using the tools he's got.
''Do you know if they've repared that leaking pipe yet?'' Daragh asked Ryss. She nodded and sat down on Daragh's shoulder. ''I saw them working on it yesterday, so they should be finished by now.''
Daragh was a stowaway on The Daintess. He had been one for well over two years now. The path that lead to the main machinery room had been blocked due to a leaking pipe, and Daragh didn't want to risk getting stuck on the other side of the ship. Patiently he had waited until the engineers had patched the piping up, and now he could wander across the ship again without having to take an alternate route.
Daragh made his way through the many passages and past the machinery that kept the airship going. The Daintess was one of the ships that was mainly build to allow passengers with a bit of money in their pockets to travel across Nilex. One of the reasons Daragh chose this ship to live on was because it was a large ship, with many places to hide. The second main reason was because of the delicious pastries that were baked every thursday. Today happened to be thursday, and Daragh was on his way to the ship's kitchen.

Once inside the kitchen, well-hidden behind one of the massive ovens, Daragh made his plan of attack. It was nearly lunchtime and the baker was about to leave for his meal, leaving the baking section unguarded. Daragh sneaked towards the counter with the pastries, Ryss following him quietly. The pastries were still warm from the oven, and they had just been filled with delicious raspberry jam. Daragh took three pastries and sneaked out of the kitchen again without anyone noticing.
When they got back to their hideout Daragh and Ryss enjoyed their little meal and each other's company. Neither Daragh nor Ryss had anyone else to speak to, because they were stowaways. They had been on the Daintess for a long while, but they had been fugitives long before that. Ever since Daragh was twelve years old he and Ryss had been on the run. Ever since the government had introduced this new religion to the people of Nilex the rules hadn't been in Daragh's favour. Orphans much like Daragh had practically been hunted down by people sent by the government. The wealthy people were told that they mainly needed to track down the homeless children so that they could get a new home, but anyone who barely could afford their daily bread knew this wasn't true. They were hunted down with guns and were shot with paralyzing lasers. Once captured, the children were taken to their headquarters. Most of them never got out.

I know, the ending is really lame -.-''
22 feb, 18:03
,Respect

Angela.
Here's my person... Sorry for the tardiness and I LOVE YOU ALL FOR LETTING ME JOIN C:

Hehehe you scared already? ^^

Name: Drew
Surname: Oliver
Personality: Stubborn, intelligent, committed, active, always wants to be involved and always wants to find his own way. He likes teasing others and can be pretty rude, but more out of oblivion than actually just for the sake of being mean. If you look through that rudeness, you see a really nice guy - his sole purpose in life is to be everyone's best friend. Well, that's a tiny bit exaggerated... But you get my point
Look: Messy, brown hair, pale blue eyes, about 180 cm tall and quite muscular.
Fashion style: Expensive semi-casual shit. I guess.
Extra: He grew up in a pretty wealthy environment which tried to indoctrinate him with the awesomeness of Lom, but hopelessly failed in this.
Photo:
Yeah, it's a crappy photo but I wanted this guy for Drew and on the only other good photo I could find he had this horrible rape-face. So yeah.

L'animal
Name: Reza
Personality: Reza wants a LOT of attention, very sweet and helpful.
Extra: He's an abyssinian cat
Photo: I couldn't insert photos so enjoy this link:
link
22 feb, 23:35
,Respect

Angela.
Yeah this sucks. I'm hungry. Let's blame it on that.

Drew Oliver
Wild mountains

Andee sits down on the ledge, letting her legs dangle in the air as if they were a rag doll's. She looks down at the lands which spread out beneath our feet. "I feel like the queen of the world," she mutters.
"Don't let the Almightly Lord Lom hear that," I answer as seriously as I can manage, "he probably wouldn't like any competition."
Immediately, her eyes grow wide and she casts some suspicious glances at the scenery around her - the only living creatures she sees are me and Reza, who's chasing Andee's European rabbit Ezra. "You shouldn't say such things and you know it,' she whispers, frightened.
"But I do anyway. Who's gonna stop me?' I laugh out loud and even though she obviously doesn't want to, Andee can't stop herself from laughing as well - my laughter is pretty infectious. For a while we sit there, laughing, on a platform high in the mountains. No one ever comes here: months ago Andee lost her bracelet here, and today, we found that bracelet again, lying there and touched by nothing but the weather. Yeah, that's pretty much how popular this place is. Everybody that visits this place loves it.
Andee and I both love it up here, so I'm not even lying.
You have to be crazy to get here - if you're not crazy, you'll give up before you're even halfway there. The weather sucks and the way here isn't quite a walk in the park. But luckily, Andee and I are both crazy.
Though Andee doesn't know it, the main reason I like going to these mountains are to be rid of Brayden. Long, long ago, I was convinced I would like everyone I'd meet in my life, but Brayden taught me different. As soon as my little brother learnt to talk, he was a true pain in the ass, and he never stopped being a pain in the ass for the last ten years. Andee, on the other hand, seems to love her twin brother with all her heart. Wherever he goes, she follows him, and vice versa. This is the only place I can be together with my little sister without being bothered by Brayden. It's also the only place I can speak my mind without being bothered by Brayden - I swear to God -that's right, God, eat that, Lom- that there isn't a single person in the entire world that is a bigger tattler than my brother.
Anyone who shares my way of thinking, would agree on the fact that tattlers aren't very nice. Not very healthy, either.
23 feb, 12:11
,Respect

Lyssa
You... You write awesome, looks so professional! Respect from my side!
23 feb, 15:48

Gjalt
Arya Reigna
Sea of Alegnar

Don`t you worry, Don`t you worry bot, see Olaf`s got a gank for you. - Plentakill

I was sleeping at the moment it happened. Solembum meowd to get my attention. I connected my spirit to him and asked what`s the matter. 'Saphira`s spotted a shore. Just one hour of flying before I can catch some mousses again. Ow, I want them so badly. I hate that salted pork instead of fresh flesh...' Saphira shook her head and said: 'Me to, I hope they’ve got some cows or deer on that island.' I stroked Solembum and asked both my ghost partners if they had any idea where we were... 'Nope. Not even a little. It looks like home, but I`m sure it isn`t...' Saphira said. I shook my head. 'Neither is it my homeland, that`s farther away from Alegeïsia. What to you think? Check it out?' Solembum purrs approvingly and so did Saphira.

After thirty minutes Saphira landed on a white shore. I jumped off her back, and watched Solembum climbing down to Saphira`s knee. 'So, where the hell are we?'
25 feb, 20:12
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Rose Vilan
Bird islands

“But….”
“No Silver, give it to me”
“Ahw…”
He put the sandwich in my hand. I smiled and placed him down on the ground. An airship is soaring through the sky. I taught there wasn't any air traffic around these parts... Silver looked op.
“What the hell are airships doing here?'' he asked
“Don’t ask me, I don’t know” I said.
He shook his head and followed me to the port, build high up in the mountains for the airships to dock.
4 mrt, 20:14
,Respect

Romy-Aimee

5 mrt, 19:36
,Respect

Lyssa
David Myles
Forest of Sleep

'Do we have everything?' asked David to Nightshade. The marsbat nodded and flew to David's bag. 'David, I don't want to leave. And I don't like that girl. Do we really have to? I mean, if she dies, it's her own fault!' he moaned. 'Shut it!' aswered David. 'I made a promise, and I'll keep it too. And besides, it would be murder to let her go alone!' Nightshade didn't answer David, but flew outside instead. David took his travellingbag and followed his soulimal. He closed the door behind his back, and looked at it for the last time. Then he turned back to the sandy road, and walked into the forest.

Just when sun was setting, David saw the town in front of him. He and Nightshade watched the lights going on one by one. It was something beautiful to see, but David realised he had to hurry. Quickly he stepped through the gates. The guards where just about to close them, but they waited when they saw David and Nightshade. As soon as they where inside David and Nightshade went looking for The Falling Star. That didn't take long, and after a little while they had hired a chamber, and went to one of the flying tables in the tavern. The little wheels inside the metal thing where roaring, but they didn't really pay attention to it. They where both looking for the girl with the purple corset and the dark cloak. And no-one will ever know who said first "I see them", but for at least they both did, almost at the same time.
6 mrt, 17:33
,Respect

Gjalt
Mag ik verbeteren? Volgens mij wel toch?
In de laatste regel, je hebt het over een meisje, en maar 1. Moet dat dan niet 'I see her'zijn? En het is Guard, of cityguards. Guardians staan niet voor een poort, maar is meer figuurlijk bedoeld (geheimen, en stuff) En That middenin je tweede stukje kan ook als It, wat misschien beter past, maar niet fout is
Wel, ik was duits aan het blokken, dus vandaar de late post. Maar morgen ben ik weer on (hopelijk)
6 mrt, 23:43
,Respect

Lyssa
Dat meisje heeft ook een soulimal
Thanks, ik vond het al een raar woord.
Ik vind dat "that" kan, dus ik laat 't lekker staan
En goeiemorgen, kun je niet beter op tijd naar bed zodat je duits niet verpest?!?
Naja, iig bedankt voor de hellepie
7 mrt, 07:25
,Respect

Anna~
Nazi
7 mrt, 18:19
,Respect

Anna~
Because the first plot sucked. Here's the plottyplot, for people who like plots,
The plottyplot.

All our characters have an animal, who is poisoned. The live in a county named Nilex. In Nilex the govenrment is very strict, and they want all the people to believe in a god called Lom. Lom is the most powerful man in Nilex. He wants everyone to beliefs what he says. All our chracters are not really into his belief, so they don't follow him. Lom isn't really into that either, so he poisons all the animals who are in connection with their owners. As they start getting sick, they realise something isn't right. And that's where the story starts.
Oh, the government has an antidote.
So yeah, there's a man in the govenrment, and he doesn't like Lom's ideas either. So when he finds out people and the animals are being poisoned, he send's a secret message, wich says that they are being poisoned. Like shit.
Uhm, and, they become a group, so they can attack Lom or something.
Jep, that's about it.

This one is way more waterproof
7 mrt, 18:29
,Respect

Angela.
Plots without the little '-thingy ;D
The ' is only for possesives, so e.g. 'Anna's phone has crashed' or sumthing like that. In plurals, the s is AAAALWAYS attached to the word, even when the word ends with a vowel.

Woot woot.

SOWWY
I HATE MYSELF SO BADLY NOW.
7 mrt, 18:36
,Respect

Anna~
like I said: nazi's c:
7 mrt, 19:51
,Respect

Angela.
NAZIS
WITHOUT THE APOSTROPHE.
Dit doe je expres, hè? Ik heb je wel dooooooooor .__.
7 mrt, 20:15
,Respect

Lyssa
Jaja... Maar gaat er nog iemand schrijven?
8 mrt, 16:37
,Respect

Reddish!
~Your potential is as unlimited as the universe~
enjoy!

Daragh Welch
The Daintess

It happened a few days after the pastry incident.
Daragh sat on top of a few crates, looking out of the little porthole. They had flown all the way from the mountains south for Rose's Bay to the Bird Islands. The islands were mostly made out of sandy beaches, clusters of trees and grasslands. The place was pretty much isolated from the industrialization from the cities. There wasn't a lot of air traffic, it was way easier to travel by sea. There weren't any high mountains on any of the islands, so it was hard for an airship to make port. The only place for airships to make port was on top of a steep hill on the biggest of the islands; Raeth. There they had built a small harbour. Soon the Daintess would make port there and drop off the passengers who had made their final destination.
Daragh watched as two of the crewmembers and two men who worked at the port put the ferry bridge in place, and tourists dressed in fluffy dresses and beautifully tailored suits. Children running in between the legs of the adults, soulimals happily running or flying alongside them... Daragh turned away from the window and went back to his hideout. Happy families on vacation, so what? He had Ryss, that's all what mattered.

The sun was beginning to set behind the horizon, colouring the skies in a beautiful golden light. Daragh lay in his hammock, and Ryss sat on the wooden peg Daragh had put in place for her. Suddenly they heard a sound echo through the hallways. The metallic sound of some sort of tool hitting the floor, and someone shouting quietly. Daragh couldn't make out what the person had said, but he heard someone run whilst trying to be quiet. Daragh stood from his makeshift bed, and without making any sound he sneaked in the direction the noise came from. Ryss followed him like a shadow.

As Daragh made his way through the hallways he heard a man shouting, followed by the sound of someone running, this time without trying to be quiet. Daragh visualised the corridors and where they would lead them. Speeding up, he let his long legs take him to a point where he and the running person would meet. Ryss also picked up the speed and followed him closely. As they were running the sound of footsteps echoed through the machine rooms and the passages that connected them. Daragh noted that there were more people chasing the girl and her soulimal now than there had been before. He had worked out it was a girl running because a child would not have been able to outrun the mechanics for so long, even though they were pretty slow. A male would have made more noise considering they weighed more than girls and so would have tramped harder.
Daragh turned around a corner and hid behind some piping. He knew that of the girl kept following her route, which was very likely, she would run past his hiding place. Soon he could hear panting and running foorsteps. As soon as the girl and her soulimal turned around the corner Daragh stepped out of his hideout and grabbed her by the arm. Before she could make a sound Daragh put his hand over her mouth and pulled her back into the shadows. Ryss had grabbed the little desert fox in her claws and flew him behind the large pipes that covered the wall. Right after the shadows had hidden them the mechanics ran past them, not noticing the four pairs of eyes who watched them. Daragh waited a few minutes before he gave in to the girls squirming whilst trying to break free. Ryss also let the little fox go, which immediately ran towards his partner.
''What the hell?!'' she whispered angrily at him. Daragh noted she had pulled a short knife from her belt.
''You're welcome,'' Daragh replied unfazed. He saw she was about his age, though she was half a head shorter than him. Then again, most people his age were shorter than him.
She opened her mouth to say something, and then closed it again. When she finally spoke, she had calmed down a bit, though she was still on guard.
''Why did you do that?'' she asked, lowering her knife, but not yet putting it away. ''Because a young lady shouldn't be in the machinery room and those men didn't look very nice, now, did they?'' Daragh smirked, though she could not see his face clearly as he was still standing in the shadows.
''What makes you think I'm a lady?'' She raised one eyebrow at him.
''Because... you're a female,'' he answered her awkwardly. The girl laughed and put a loose strand of her snowy white hair behind her ear.
''What are you doing down here anyway?'' he asked her to change the subject.
''I might ask you the same question,'' she replied with a smirk.
''Don't avoid the question,'' Daragh replied harsly, but then they heard footsteps quickly coming their way. Without waiting for an answer he told the girl to follow him and ran towards his nearest hiding place.

''So...'' Daragh said, still catching his breath. ''I don't believe I caught your name.'' On his right the girl mainly shook her head and continued panting. ''It's Rose,'' she answered slightly out of breath. ''Rose Vilan.''
''Great. I'm Daragh,'' he replied and held out his hand to her. They were both slumpet against the wall of the little storage Daragh used to hide in when there were members of the staff blocking the path to his main hideout. Rose took his hand and shook ik twice before dropping her hand to her side again.
''You ought to be more careful next time,'' Ryss said to the desert fox. ''Running around like a maniac isn't going to help you in here.''
''As if you fly silently, flapping your wings all over the place!'' the soulimal replied.
Both animals would not make a sound if they wanted to, their masters knew that. Young soulimals were often competetive creatures when it came to skills. Even Ryss, a true lady, couldn't resist it.
''She was more quiet than you and you know it, Silver,'' Rose said jokingly. The little fox turned to look at her. ''Why would you say that? We're a team!''
''Because women are always right!''

Ta-dah! Extra lang omdat het lang geleden s dat ik geschreven heb ^^
10 mrt, 20:33
,Respect

Gjalt
Arya Reigna
Life is Eternal, at least until you Die...

Solembum was purring like he was a young kitten while he was relaxing on a sun-heated spot of the beach. I watched him for a while. Solembum was cute, but also a warrior. It happened once that he attacked a man who said that he was cute -He still got scars from that sentence- what was a great insult for a Werecat, and especially for Solembum. The man went crazy and he`d tried to kill Solembum. Hunted us down in the woods of the small town where he lived. We had to kill him, so Saphira did. I`d fought in two wars, killed many enemies, and watched many of my friends die in front of me, so I was used to the killing. But Solembum wasn`t. He was just a few weeks old by then. It was hard to see him fade away slowly. And it had cost me allmost all my energy to get him back to us. That was the biggest reason why I left him with my friend Angela the Witch. I didn`t want to force him to kill more people. It was sad that I only send him up a way full of political struggles and more war. Angela died a few years ago, peacefully. Her dying wish went to Solembum, and Eragon. She asked me to take Solembum back under my protection. And to grant him a peaceful life. I always try to keep that in mind. But I`m a Dragonrider, so my tracks are dangerous. But Solembum enjoys it by now. He`s very good friends with Saphira and with me. I watch him while he`s rolling in the sand. He looks up when he notice I`m staring at him. I smile, and he smiles back. That`s particular for a cat. But I love his smile. I turn around and watch the sea. My thoughts fade away, back to home, the woods, the mountains, the Dragons, Eragon...

Zo, schooltijd
Tot vanmiddag!
14 mrt, 08:47
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Rose Vilan
Bird Islands
The Daintess

“Because women are always right!” I said.
Sliver sighed, poor him. I stood up and looked around.
“Why are you here?” I asked.
“Same question as before” Daragh said.
I sniggered, but I don’t trust him yet. I mean, you wander around in an airship and then you suddenly bump into a boy with a metal arm!
“That’s not an answer”
“I live here.”
“Why do you live here?”
“Why wouldn't I live here? The food is great, I get to travel freely around the world. One couldn't find a better place to live. Other questions?” he said.
“Ehm… No.”
“Good, my turn. Why are you here?”
All right…?
“I was curious.”
“Okay. How old are you?”
God, all those questions...
“I’m 15 years old, you?”
“I am 17, where do y…”
“Done with the questions?” I asked.
“You started.”
I sighed, he’s right. I can’t deny that.
“You’re right” I muttered.
He sniggered and straight his shoulders. Then he sighed.
“Now, next question; where do you come from?”
“The wild mountains, you?”
“Not important.”
What kind of an answer is that? I tell him where I come from but he won't? That’s not fair. Or I’m an idiot. And I know I’m not an idiot. Silver and Daragh's Soulimal are talking about something.
“And what’s you’re name?” I asked the kestrel.
“Ryss, pleasure to meet you,'' she answered. Silver shot her an annoyed look as he got all his masters attention. Besides, the fact that Rose had been on Ryss' side had hurt his pride a bit.
I smiled, Silver is an cute Soulimal I have to say. He as the cute little nose and the big ears... You can’t deny he's cute. I raised my eyebrow. Something's not right...
“How do I get off this ship?” I asked.
“The next time we make port,'' he answered with a smirk.
Shit…

Lyssa
David Myles
Small town nearby the Forest of Sleep
Falling Star

'Hey!' he said, before she even sat down. 'How are you David? Had a nice travel?' she asked, while taking a seat. 'How... How you know my name?' David muttered. She smiled kind, and answered: 'People in this town know you. Oh, and I'm Susan. This is my... Ow, come back here Claire!' she shouted. The last part of the sentence (?) was said to the beautiful snowowl of the girl. 'Nice to meet you!' David answered, and this time it was him who smiled. 'Can I tell you a secret?' Susan asked. David nodded while giving a bit meat to Nightshade. 'Well... I had a letter.' Susan started. Inmediately David looked at her. 'A letter?' he asked, you could see he was curious. 'Yep. It said that I'm... That because I don't believe in Lom, some of his man have... Poisoned me...' she wispered. She looked around, more and more careful. David opened his eyes. 'Me too!' he said, trying not to scream. Now it was Susans turn to feel shocked. 'You mean... We... We've got to stop Lom! If there are more poisoned people, we must help them! So, what's the plan?' Susan said, not slowing down for one second. 'Ehm... Best we went to the place discribed in the letter. Don't you think so?' David asked, still looking around to see everything that was unusual. The girl nodded, and even the soulimals (who seemed to hate eachother and their bosses) where all right with the decision. 'I've hired a room with two beds. Shall we leave tomorrow? It's quite a walk 'till the first airship-landingplace!' Susan said, while standing up from the small and high shaped chair. A little box of metal flew towards their table, and a message apeared on it's little screen: That's five cupper coins please David digged into his pockets and found a silver coin and three bronze. The bronze all went into the box, and as change he got back 1 cupper coin. After that the four figures left the noisy, roaring room, and went to the chamber of Susan.

This time I deside the value
1 Gold = 2 silver or 10 bronze or 20 cupper
1 Silver = 5 bronze or 10 cupper
1 bronze = 2 cupper
14 mrt, 22:48
,Respect

Reddish!
Zeg menzjez, ik zat te denken... hoe kunnen ze ooit zomaar spontaan vergiftigd zijn? Zullen we geen Stingers achter ze aan sturen ofzo?
15 mrt, 21:25
,Respect

Gjalt
Hoe bedoel je dat?
Ik schrijf binnenkort wel dat Saphira en Solembum vergiftigd zijn...
22 mrt, 20:53
,Respect

Reddish!
Mechanische insekten met gif, die achter de niet-gelovigen aan gaan en ze, nouja, ziek maken
23 mrt, 16:06
,Respect

Lyssa
David Myles & Susan Arkenstone
Falling Star

The room was filled with silence. Susan was busy hanging a cloak between two beds, and David was hammering a peg in the wall for Nightshade and Claire. The two soulimals were sitting on the opened door, both looking angrily at eachother. 'Yilk, bugs!' said Susan, and thereby ruining David's thoughts. 'Bugs?' he asked, immediatly walking towards her. 'Yes!' She pointed at a gap in the floor. Small ladybirds and spiders (odd combination) were crawling around, making a weird metallic noise. Quickly David putted a sock in the gap, and Susan was smashing the bugs with a notebook. 'Did you hear that incredible noise the bugs made too, David?' wondered Nightshade. Claire looked jealous at him, but remained silent. 'Yes...' aswered David doubting. 'Me too. How would that have happened?' said Susan, thinking out loud. 'I don't know MyLady.' answered Claire to her. 'Claire, you know I don't want you to call me "lady"!' said the tall girl, faking anger. 'Sorry...' answered the white owl, slowly turning red. David smiled, and said: 'Our places for night are ready. We should catch some sleep I think. Sleep tight!' and he disappeared behind de cloack. Not much later everything was silent again. You could hear fragments of songs from downstairs. The sweet sounds of lullabies made the soulimals fall asleep quickly too. Only Susan was still awake. She listened to the beautiful music, while drawing a wonderful place. A kind of a cave, with a shiny pearl in it. Next to it were two figures sitting. A tall guy with long hair and wings, and next to him a deer. The elf-person was looking to the pearl, with a sad face. It seemed very real. Susan's pencil continued drawing. At the edges of the painting she made bugs. Loads of them. The pencil stopped moving, and Susan drowned in her worried thoughts. Slowly the music got her too. And she sank away...
24 mrt, 13:55
,Respect

Lyssa
Heb ik nog erg grote fouten gemaakt?
25 mrt, 19:02
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Niet dat ik zo zie.... ik zal schrijven zo dra ik insperatie heb of maaike heeft geschreven
25 mrt, 19:44
,Respect

Anna~
Matthew Watson
Hurricane Islands.

A letter, out of nowhere. And because I never get any mail, well once a year on my birthday, from my grandmother who lives in the forest of sleep so het letter is always weeks after my birthday. But it isn?'t my birthday, far from it. So maybe granny just suffers from dementia, or someone else sent me a letter. I grab the letter and rip it open. The paper on which the words are written smells like old socks and musty wet clothes. My eyes are crawling over the words. You are being poisoned. Because you don't believe in the great Lom. What is this? Some joke? You must find the others, and start the rebellion. Yes, this is a joke. Leave everything and everyone behind and face Lom, or you will die. Of course we can face Lom without being killed, and get away with all my limbs attached. I think sarcastically. Riva always said that in a book, it would take pages to describe my looks, so I really need my head if I ever want to marry someone. The words stopped with no further explanation, they don't tell me what is poisoning me, not even the name of the one who wrote it. I wrinkle and toss the letter, sit down at my kitchen table and lay my head in my hands. Rua crawls up to me and lays her head on one of my shoes. How can I ever be an optimist about this? I scratch the back of my hand, some stupid bugs must have stung me. However, bugs? In this time of year? In common years there aren't any bugs around until April or Mai, so February is pretty early. What am I supposed to do with this letter? Maybe the smartest thing to do is leave, and go to my grandmother? Are there more people being poisoned? There are more people who abominate Lom that's for sure, are they also being poisoned? All these questions, no answers. Maybe? Maybe I need to look for the answers myself. An adventure, which could cost me my life, but would probably, be worth it. In a rush I start packing my stuff. The sooner I find someone else, who's in the same boat as I am, the sooner we can stop Lom. I grab all the money I earn, and all of Riva's. She left almost everything behind when she went? away. With money in my pocket, clothes in my backpack and Rue by my side I leave my home. While locking the door I'm already imagining being the new president, but that has to wait. At least, just for now.

Zeg het als ik vreselijke fouten heb gemaakt, please.
25 mrt, 20:29
,Respect

Angela.
Bluuuh I should write here.
Damn you, time shortage --'
25 mrt, 21:36
,Respect

Reddish!
Allons-y!
enjoy!

Daragh Welch
The Daintess

''Well Daragh, why are you here?'' Rose asked him again as she pushed herself away from the wall and looked at him.
''I could ask you the same thing,'' he retorted jokingly. It had been a long time since he had spoken to anyone his age, he might as well have some fun doing it.
''That's not an answer,'' Rose continued and she crossed her arms in front of her chest.
''I live here,'' Daragh simply told her.
''Why do you live here, of all places?''
''Well, why wouldn't I?'' Daragh also stepped away from the wall and walked mindlessly around the room. ''The food is great, I get to travel freely around the world... One couldn't find a better place to live.'' Daragh clasped his hands behind his back and turned back to Rose. ''Other questions?''
''Ehm... no,'' Rose answered baffled. 'Probably never met a runaway before'.
''Good, my turn then.'' Daragh paused a moment before he asked Rose the same question. 'I was curious' she had said, but Daragh didn't really believe she just broke in to a ship just because she was curious, though he did not show his disbelief.
''How old are you anyway?'' Daragh asked, eyeing his new... companion curiously.
''I'm fifteen, and you?'' Daragh told her his age, and immediately started on another question, but Rose cut him off mid-sentence.
''Are you done with the questions?'' Rose asked slightly annoyed. 'Snappy, this one.'
''Hey, you started it,'' Daragh replied smugly. Rose sighed and agreed, inviting Daragh to go on.
''Alright, where do you come from?'' he continued. Rose shook her head at him before telling them she came from the Wild Mountains.
''Ah, the Mountains. Lovely place, I've flown over it a few times. I myself come from a long way away,'' Daragh told her as he opened the door and checked the halls for staffmembers. ''What do you mean? 'A long way away'?'' Rose asked him, but Daragh didn't listen. ''I think the coast is clear now, fancy joining me to the main hideout?'' Daragh asked, turning his head towards Rose once again. ''What? No... what?'' Rose took a moment to regain her posture, but then she straightened her back and spoke; ''Could you tell me how to get off this ship?''
''Well, you could always jump. That doesn't sounds like a good idea to me, though.'' Daragh smiled at the shocked look on Rose's face, but said nothing of it. ''When will we make port?'' Rose's voice trembled a bit, but she didn't notice. ''In three weeks or so? I don't know the scedule,'' Daragh told her. He wasn't messing around with her anymore, she was stuck on an airship. No idea what to do, no idea where they were headed.
Daragh held out his hand to her, and without a word she took it. Silently he lead her to the main hideout, hoping they wouldn't meet anyone on the way.

'scuse meh for not writing for way too long.
6 apr, 17:02
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Rose Vilan

When we arrive at the 'main hideout', as Daragh calls it, I am taken aback by what I see. It is quite small, there is a hammock hanging on the right side of the room between two poles, and behind it I can see several crates and chests. In one of the two poles Daragh had placed a peg for his Soulimal to sit on. One of the walls and bits of the ceiling are covered in piping, and the room - is it even qualified as a room? - is illuminated by candles and lanterns. In the far-hand corner lies a heap of scrap metal, and in the corner opposite a stack of books. Bright light shines through the tiny porthole, showing that it has been cleaned not that long ago.
On the wall opposite to the door there is a large workbench, and it is the only thing in the entire room which actually is neat and tidy. Battered tools hang on the wall, and lots of bolts and screws and whatnot all have separate boxes for themselves depending on their shape and size.
?And you live here?? I asked.
7 apr, 14:59
,Respect

Reddish!
Goh romy, wa een leuk stukje! Komt me ietwat bekend voor
7 apr, 15:00
,Respect

Reddish!
We're all just stories in the end.
Just make it a good one, eh?
enjoy!

Daragh Welch
The Daintess

Rose looked astonished when they entered the room. Not surprisingly so, it was quite extraordinary. From the wall covered in piping to the hammock, it was definitely not luxurious, but it was home. Daragh stepped inside, but Rose stood still in the doorway. Eventually, Daragh lead her to the chair in front of his work bench. Daragh told her to stay put, and he slipped off towards the kitchens.
Thankfully, the kitchens were empty, and only ten minutes after he'd left Daragh, put a steaming hot cup of tea in Rose's hand. She hadn't moved an inch while he had been gone.
''What was it like?'' Dragh asked her quietly. Rose looked up, and Daragh could tell from the look in her eyes she did not have a clue what he was talking about.
''Travelling. The Islands, the Mountains. It has been a long time since I travelled by foot, tell me what it's like,'' he said with a pleading look in his eyes. It really had been a long time since he had been out and about. After all this time hiding on The Daintess, he had almost forgotten what it felt like. Rose's eyes also lit up at the thought of the wild nature. The smell of grass, the flowers, the trees... Of course you had to get way out into the wild to get to the greenery. One third of Nilex had been made into cities and airbases, one third had been left mostly untouched, and one third was simply too dangerous to be inhabitable.
Rose told him of it. The grass. The flowers. She told him of the impressive rivers that streamed down from the Wild Mountains and into the sea. The sunburned rocks that gave the Mountains their rusty colour, the deep green forests. The smaller towns which she preferred to the big cities. Of course, Daragh had seen everything as well, but mostly from a birds view. Rose, in turn, asked him about living in the skies.

''You should see the skies on a clear night,'' he told her, practically seeing the night skies in front of him as he spoke. ''The stars are so clear, stretching miles and miles around the horizon. The moon is so big and bright.''
They just sat there and talked for hours on end. About the good things, and the bad things. About nice people on the marked and grumpy old café-owners who couldn't be bothered to make a nice cup of tea. About the amazing views, the freedom, and the hiding. Daragh told Rose about the storms, and what it felt like, being on an airship in the midst of a storm. He described it as 'being thrown from side to side - left and right, up and down - with the drumming of the rain and the bright flashes of lightning filling your eyes and mind'.
Eventually, the candles had burned down until there was almost nothing left of them, many had already gone out completely. Outside the stars had come out, and the sun had disappeared over the edge of the horizon. They had made a makeshift hammock for Rose to sleep in, and they both had said their final 'good nights'. The Soulimals had also found a spot of their own; Ryss on her peg, and Silver had curled up in the hammock next to Rose.
Maybe being stranded on an airship wasn't so bad after all?

TRUSTEN FOLKS!
ps. ik heb niet meer naar spelfouten gekeken omdat ik telui ben
14 apr, 22:11
,Respect

Lyssa
telui? Naja, ik schrijf zometeen!
15 apr, 18:35
,Respect

Lyssa
Falling Star

The next morning David was awake before Susan could even open her eyes. Nightshade flew towards him, and joined the boy on his journey to the bathroom. 'Why are we with her?' the Soulimal asked. 'Zip it Shady, for the last time, she's in danger on her own! And I'm not aswering any more of your stupid questions!' aswered David, thereby cutting Nightshade from asking more. The marsbat muttered something, but didn't continue. 'Wait here while I wash myself and brush my teeth!' David said, and he went into the room. Nightshade nodded and sat down on the ground. 'Slept well?' asked Claire, while flying through the hall. Angrily Nightshade watched her. 'Yes. Except for those bugs and your snoring it was fine.' he said, with a sharp edge on his voice. Claire only smiled and flew away. Just at that moment David came out of the tiny bathroom with a wet face. 'Coming?' he asked Nightshade, already walking to the corridor. The Soulimal flapped his wings and flew towards Davids shoulder. 'David? The bugs bit me last night, and now it hurts!' he said, while folding his wings. 'I can't help it Shady. Now we'd better hurry, Susan will be missing us!' David answered, and he started to run. 'Don't worry, Claire was here a few seconds ago.' Nightshade said, with a lack of enthousiasm in his voice. 'Ow.' was all David said, and he slowed down. 'Did she say anything?' David wondered, but the marsbat already shook his head. 'Nothing. But ehm... Where are we actually going with her?' Nightshade said, very interested. 'That's what we're going to discuss now!' David said while knocking on the door. 'Come in David!' they heared Susans voice. David opened the door and walked towards his bed. 'Had a nice night?' Susan asked, while she was folding her sheets. 'Mwah. It was okay. How 'bout you?' he said, sneaky looking at her. 'Well, those bugs where very irritating! I was thinking, could we go to the moutains of Sleep? 'Cause there are no bugs, and then we can see a big part of Nilex! We can make a map over there, and plan our way. Is that okay with you?' For a while David was thinking. You could hear the roaring of the tables downstairs, the kind noise of the dishwasher that was just doing the dishes, and sometimes a piece of a song from the barkeeper. David stopped thinking, put his head up and smiled. 'Of course it's okay!'

Lyssa
Falling Star

David and Susan had everything in their bags again. They dragged the bags down te stairs, and sat down at a table. David raised his hand, as a sign that he wanted to order something. The barkeeper saw him, and in a view seconds he stood next to their table. 'Are you mister David?' he asked, even before his costumer could place his order. Surprised David nodded "yes". The barkeeper continued: 'Then I have got a letter for you. The messenger said it was very, véry private!' The man gave a crumbled up envelope with wipes of mud on it. David placed a order and waited 'till the barkeeper had gone to cook it. 'Who sended you a letter?' Susan asked, along with Nightshade and Claire. David laughed. 'Triplets! But yeah, I want to know too.' He took his knife and opened the enveloppe. Out of it came a quite white letter. You are being poisoned. Because you don't believe in the great Lom. You must find the others, and start the rebellion. Leave everything and everyone behind and face Lom, or you will die. David read it again, and he tried to swallow. It seemed impossible, so instead he gave the letter to Susan. He expected her to shock, or getting angry or something, but the only thing she did was dropping the letter and weep a silent tear out of the corner of her eye. 'Susan? Are you all right? What's wrong my dear?' he said, passing the barkeeper over. The little monkey of the barkeeper -probably his soulimal- trembled under the weight of two enourmous dinnertrays. Disturbed the barkeeper walked away, leaving the trays and cans on the table of the small group. The monkey acted the same, looked weird at David and Susan, and then ran away, after the barkeeper. In the meanwhile Susan tried to control herself, and she managed. 'Just leave me David, I'm fine!' she said, pushing his hand of her shoulder. 'Are you sure?' David continued, not intending to stop. A bit shy Susan shook her head. She wispered something in his ear. 'I'm one of the sended ones from the parliament. I'm so sorry!' Then she stood up, and ran away. Just like that. To the door, into the open air. Without taking her stuff or whatever. Claire unfold(ed-???-) her wings, and followed the girl. David and Nightshade watched them, dumbfounded, with their mouthes opened.
29 apr, 10:03
,Respect

Gjalt
Arya Reigna
Forest of Sleep, The Edge

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

After another long day of traveling, we had set up our camp at the edge of the Forest of Sleep. An ancient place, that once was full of magic and magic animals, but that was nowadays nothing more then an ancient forest. Saphira went out hunting, and Solembum and I where trying to make a fire out of wet sticks. After a while, we where getting bored, so I said: 'Brisingr' to let it burn, wet or not. The result was a nice, hot, non-smoking fire. Solembum nestled on my crossed-legs, and I started to stroke him. Soon he felt asleep, while I was waiting for Saphira.

It was past eight O'clock when Saphira returned to our camp. Solembum stretched himself and walked to the prey Saphira brought. After a fast check-up he asked Saphira to help him. Saphira giggled and teared a leg off for Solembum. Saphira swallowed the rest of the three-legged-deer and spit out her head... With a swift spell I let it disappear. I`m an Elf, and don't eat any flesh or fish. None of the Elves does, probarly because our connection to nature, and his animals. Dragons however, though they share the same connection, need flesh. So they hunt, and we Elves are allright with that. 'I`m going to the town over there... I need my food, and i`m not in the mood to make it myself.' I said to Saphira and Solembum. Solembum was to busy with his deerleg to answer, but Saphira nodded and laid down to get some sleep. With another spell I extinguished the fire.

I took good care that my hair fell over my pointy-shaped ears, and I covered my daggers. Raegnis, my blue sword, shaped as an eastern Katana, however, was vision able at my back, just to warn off the people who couldn't keep their hands at themselves. Just before I wanted to enter, a crying girl left the tavern at high speed. I decided not to pay much attention and I entered the tavern. A strange creature I'd never seen before followed the girl out. I asked for a table and some kind of vegetables that I also never heard of...

After finishing my dish I asked for the bill, payed and prepared to leave the tavern. When walking past a table where three drunk guys were drinking some kind of ale one of the guys tried to grasp my arm. In a second my sword was placed at his throath, he released my arm while he staggered back. I continued my walk to the door. Thoughtless I moved my hair behind my ears. And left the Tavern. Just outside I noticed my mistake and rightend my fault. Hoping none of the other guest noticed.
29 apr, 18:20
,Respect

Reddish!
4 EFFING BLZ IN WORD MENSJES
enjoy!

Daragh Welch
The Daintess

Daragh woke up even before the sun had risen. He looked over at Rose, who was still fast asleep, with Silver curled up on her stomach. Ryss who sat on her peg also slept peacefully. Slowly Daragh sat up, rubbing his eyes to wake himself up. The room was quite dark, but it wouldn't be long until the sun would start on its daily cycle, so Daragh didn't bother with lighting any candles or lanterns. Daragh sat down in front of his workbench and started pondering of what to do with Rose. He was grateful for her company, but felt sorry for her all the same. Daragh never really cared about the ship's destinations, he would stay on the ship anyway. But Rose came from a whole different community than he did. She was just a traveller, just passing by. Daragh was running. Had always been running, and he probably wouldn't stop running before the end of his days. The government wasn't exactly fond of, well, people like him. They were afraid he would roam the streets and tell everyone about the things they do behind the curtain. The secrets hidden behind the strong walls of their headquarters. Of course the people of Nilex had heard rumours, but no one ever talked about the whole ordeal in public.
Daragh was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of a sleepy Rose greeting him. He turned around and smiled by the sight of her messy hair and wrinkled clothes. Daragh looked out of the window, his face illuminated by the first golden rays of sunshine.
''I take it you slept well?'' he asked Rose as she stumbled out of the hammock.
''Hm? Oh, yeah, great actually,'' she answered as she was stretching her back. Ryss had also awakened and she flew towards Daragh, sitting on her usual spot on his shoulder.
''Rose, I was thinking... you want to know where we're headed, right?'' Rose was suddenly wide awake, nodding curiously.
''There might be a way to find out.''

A few moments later, the two stowaways - or undetected passengers, as Daragh liked to put it - found themselves lurking in the hallways close to the cabin.
''Now, if we only could get the captain, the lieutenant and the midshipman out of there...'' Daragh mumbled. His plan had gone smoothly until now. They had gotten from the hideout to the cabin unnoticed, but now came the tricky part. They couldn't just waltz in while there still were people in the room, so they had to find a way to get them out. Telling them there was free cake in the restaurant wouldn't work. Daragh knew the captain, he wouldn't fall for such bribery, although his stomach may suggest otherwise. They couldn't exactly light something on fire either. One of them could go in and make sure that the officers came after them, but the captain would probably stay behind. That left only one option.
''Do you really think this is a good idea?'' Rose whispered into Daragh's ear, but he shushed her and set his gaze on the young man who was currently walking in their direction. He was a midshipman, had been one for only three weeks. He was about Daragh's size, only a bit chubbier. He had dark hair, and looked quite innocent. Daragh knew he was afraid to screw up one way or another, the poor sod.
''I don't think it is, I know it is,'' Daragh answered as he got up from where they were hiding and hit the young man on the back of his head. The man grunted, fell down to the ground and lay there, knocked out cold. ''Oh God, this really was a bad idea,'' Rose whispered as she quickly got out of their hiding spot and stood on the lookout. Meanwhile, Daragh dragged the unconscious body along the floor towards the walk-in cupboard not far from there.
''Daragh, if someone, anyone sees us, then we're dead!''
''If you would help me carry him then the chances of us being seen would shrink significantly!'' Rose hurried towards him and took the man's legs. Together they stuffed him into the cupboard and stripped him of his uniform.

''Does it fit?'' Rose asked apprehensively. She stood guard in front of the cabinet while Daragh put on the midshipman's uniform. Every time she thought she saw or heard something, she got more and more nervous.
''It's a bit too big, but it'll do.'' Daragh stepped out of the cupboard wearing the uniform, blue coat billowing behind him. Rose looked at him and straightened his hat.
''You could've fooled me,'' she said with an uneasy smile playing on her lips.
''Yes, I just hope I can fool the captain as well.''

''Captain, you're needed on deck, sir!''
Captain George Harkness, commander of The Daintess, turned around to face the new midshipman. He looked as if he had just run a marathon, hands resting on his knees and panting.
''What is the problem, Harvey? Did the flying Prahna's turn up again?'' The young man nodded several times, ''Yes sir, they're swarming the deck and harassing the passengers.'' He had took take a deep breath before he continued. ''At first they were few in numbers, but now they are about twenty individuals.''
Captain Harkness nodded once and signalled for the lieutenant to follow him.
''Richardson,'' he addressed the other midshipman, ''You and Harvey are in command of the ship while we're away.'' As the captain and the lieutenant made their way out of the cabin Harkness shouted one last command over his shoulder. ''Don?t screw anything up!''
''You okay?'' Richardson asked his companion. Daragh straightened his back and took a deep breath.
''I-I'm fine, honestly. Don?t worry about me,'' Daragh said, faking a nervous state. Richardson looked him over. ''You look different...'' He said cautiously. ''You're looking quite pale... How long has it been since the last time you ate?''
''Does this really matter right now?!'' Daragh snapped at him. ''There are passengers up there getting eaten by flying piranha's! Go and help them!'' Richardson was startled by the sudden outburst. Daragh waved him off, and still not quite sure of what he was doing, Richardson left for the deck.
''Rose, get in here!'' Daragh called out and soon they were searching through the piles of paper stacked in the cabin.

''Have you found anything yet?'' Daragh asked as he ruffled through a stack of papers. When he didn't find what they were looking for, Daragh tossed the paperwork over his shoulder and searched through another map. Next to him Rose was doing the exact same thing, though she did it a bit more carefully.
''Nothing yet, it looks like these are lists over the passengers...''
''We don't need that, keep looking,'' Daragh said as he took the map from her hands and threw it in the corner. The longer they were in the room, the more frantic their search got. Now Rose was literally digging through the paperwork, and Daragh was checking all the maps that stood inside the bookcase that dominated the entire left wall.
''I found it!'' Rose called out and she held out a piece of paper to Daragh, who immediately snatched it from her hand. ''It lay on top of the desk, we really should've noticed before,'' Rose said as she looked over Daragh shoulder. ''The Forest!'' he suddenly yelled and Rose took a step back, rubbing her now probably damaged ear. ''The Forest, that's where we're headed?'' she asked, and Daragh nodded in confirmation. Suddenly they heard t
En moge de kansen immer in uw voordeel zijn, maar als je spelletjes om tronen speelt met mij, sterf je, maar niks is waar en alles mag, zolang je maar niet passeert, want dat mag niet Dovakhiin... - Hoge Koning Feorlas I, Een zin over de Zin van Fantasie.

Alsodef

Bericht door Alsodef » 25-11-2013 22:14

he suddenly yelled and Rose took a step back, rubbing her now probably damaged ear. ''The Forest, that's where we're headed?'' she asked, and Daragh nodded in confirmation. Suddenly they heard the sound of footsteps quickly coming down the hallway. Daragh and Rose glanced at each other before they made a run for it, leaving the documents scattered all over the floor.

''Well... that was... close,'' Rose said, panting heavily. They were back at the main hideout, where Ryss and Silver had been waiting for them to return. ''What exactly was close?'' Ryss asked in an unimpressed voice. ''And Daragh, why in the name of Zephyrus are you wearing an uniform?'' Both Daragh and Rose burst into laughter at this. After a while Ryss and Silver managed to calm them down enough to speak.
''Ehehe, well, we had to get into the cabin, you see. And the captain was still there.'' Daragh told them. ''We had to get them out, and Daragh dressed up as a fancy officer to send them away,'' Rose finished, and they both started laughing again at the memory.
''At least we know where we're headed. The mountains to the north of the Forest of Sleep, dividing it and the Lost Lands on the northern edge of the main island,'' Daragh informed them, showing Rose a map of Nilex, pointing at the various places he mentioned.
''Well then,'' Rose said. ''Off to the Forest, I guess.''

DIT IS HET LANGSTE STUKJE EVER.
ps. Zephyrus is de god van.. de westenwind? Jah.
1 mei, 15:18
,Respect

Gjalt
Zephyrus is mijn Grepolis alliantie (En de god van de wind)
1 mei, 15:37
,Respect

Lyssa
David Myles
Falling Star

'Nightshade, follow her!' said David to his soulimal. The marsbat nodded shortly and flew trough the opened window. At that same moment the door opened, and another girl walked in. David didn't really pay attention to her. He supposed the girl had a big soulimal, 'cause there wasn't any with her. But he didn't bother. Susan was gone, the only thing he could think about. A bit nervous he looked around, but no-one payed attention to him. He wondered where Nightshade was, he could be 50 metres away, but 4 kilometres was also possible. Two boys left the tavern. Still no sign of Susan, Claire or Nightshade. dejected he stood up, and walked to the barkeeper to pay. 'So boy, messed it up?' the barkeeper said, very unfriendly. 'Not your buisiness. I want to pay.' The barkeeper took a small machine. 'Name?' 'David Myles.' answered David. 'That'll be 3 gold coins, and five cupper.' David shocked lightly. 'So much? For just that one night and some food?' The barkeeper looked up. 'Yes, nuisance! Please pay and go away!' With dislike, the young boy payed everything. 'I ehm... Want to ask you something. Could you please keep the stuff of Susan here 'till she comes to get it? And will you give her some food and a message from me?' The barkeeper sniffed. 'Why would I?' David doubted a second. 'Because I'll pay you for it.' 'Right then. One bread, dried fruit and two bottles water. Is that okay with you?' asked the barkeeper, a bit less moody. 'Fine. And my message is on this note.' David said, while he handed the barkeeper a piece of paper. 'You're going to the Mountains? Isn't that a bit insane?' the barkeeper asked, after he had looked at the note a second or two. 'That's my decision. Your job is just to make sure she gets the note, okay?' David answered. The barkeeper nodded, and David trew two golden coins and four silver on the bar. Quickly the barkeeper took them. David turned around, to pack his stuff. In the corner of his eye he saw the girl, that entered a while ago, leaving already. With her hand she put her hairs behind her pointy ear. 'An elf?' David wispered. She closed the door, and the magic of this short second was gone. He shook his head and grabbed his bag. He left the room hasty, and tried to follow the girl as quick as possible. She dressed her hair over her ears again, but David was sure of what he had seen.Nightshade, come back to me. Leave Susan for what she is, I suppose she'll return to the tavern and find my note. Okay David, I'm coming. David started running to keep up with the elfish girl...
1 mei, 17:13

Romy-Aimee
Ik vertik het om nu verder te schrijven... IK HEB ZEKER 2 FUCKING WEKEN OVER DIT STUKJE GEDAAN! omg... dat dat mogelijk was!

Daragh gave me a cup of tea, and grateful I took a sip of the hot substanse. I almost burned my tongue though, almost. When I've finished my tea we start talking about all sorts of things. Mainly about travelling by airship and travelling by foot. We both want to know everything about each others lifestyle, so we kept talking until the candles had almost gone out. Daragh helps me with the hammock for Silver and me, luckily there was enough canvas stored in the back of the room to make a nice and comfy bed.
I cautiously rolled onto the makeshift bed, with Silver curled up next to me. Usually I slept on the ground, but this actually is more comfortable. At least there weren't any sticks or stones to poke me in unfortunate places.
I tried to get used to the constant rocking of the ship, thank the Gods that I don't get sick that easily. That would've been unfortunate.
Sighing I kept twisting and turning, trying to find a good position to lie in, but when I nearly fell out of the hammock, I lay completely still. I certainly did not want to fall down.
I woke up when the sun lit up my face. I looked around in the room, Daragh sat in his chair and Ryss was fast asleep. Silver watched me from his spot in the hammock.
?Good morning? I said to Daragh.
Daragh looked up at me. ''Good morning to you too,'' he replied with a tiny smile ghosting around his lips.
He looked out of the little window. Ryss woke up and flew to her master's shoulder. He said that he has maybe a way out of here. Oh thank you! We both stand up and walk, without our soulimals, out the room.

Daragh hit the young man at the back of his head.
''Daragh, if someone, anyone sees us, then we're dead!'' I Said.
''If you would help me carry him then the chances of us being seen would shrink significantly!'' he answered
I sighed and helped him carry the man.

?Does it fit?? I asked.
I looked around, but there was nothing in the hallway. Great! No one who?s gonna say something to me about I?m not a passenger of this ship.
''It's a bit big, but it'll do.'' Said Dargah.
The uniform he took from the man had a bright blue colour.

btw... DANKJE WEL MAAIKE EN ISIS!
1 mei, 17:45

Gjalt
It's a bit large* (1 na laatste zin)
En "About me* in de zin daarvoor.
2 mei, 09:11
,Respect

Gjalt
Arya Reigna
Forest of Sleep, The Edge

Fight, to end the endless Fighting. Kill, to end the endless Killing. - An Unknown Officer in the Great Midland Army

At the moment I re-entered the Forest of Sleep I noticed my silent follower. I shoved my hair back behind my ears. The guy who was following me tried to hide at almost every able spot in the forest. And he moved muffled. If it was not by my magic, I wouldn't been able to detect him. 'Solembum?' Yes? What's the matter?' 'Would you please wake Saphira? I can't reach her when she's sleeping' Solembum woke Saphira and she contacted me. 'What's wrong?' I informed her of the follower, and asked what we should do with him. 'Well, normally I'd say to kill him. But, because it's by your own stupidity, that wouldn't be fair... So, or we hide, or we scare the shit out of him.' I grinned choosing for the second option. 'Sol, would you mind to check him out? See if he's alone, or got some other guys with him.' 'I'm already on my way. I'll be right with you.'

A few seconds later Solembum walked out of the bushes. I bended towards him and stroke his chest. 'How does he look like?' I asked. 'It's hard to describe him. But there's a bat, constantly circling around his head. I think they share some kind of connection, just like us. But I can't tell you if he's able to use magic. And I don't see any weapons.' I stroke him again. 'Take care of the bat, but don't kill it, perhaps they're friends of our cause...' Solembum nodded en rushed into the bushes. I continued my walk, still faking that I wasn't aware of them. 'Saphira, are you hidden?' 'Well, they can't see me, though I'm in plain view. Carnogal is a useful spell...' I felt a magic whisper of her spell, and headed towards my camp.

With Solembum behind them, they continued following me. I walked to our camp spot, but as soon I knew I was out of sight I stepped aside and whispered: 'Carnogal'. I disappeared and unsheathed my blades. The boy continued following me, but stopped at the edge of my camp. The fire was still burning. But he was desperately looking around, trying to find me. 'Nox.' I yelled. Everything was turned into darkness. Because of my Elfisch being I was able to see in Darkness. So was Saphira, and Solembum.'Nightshade! Get away, get some help.' 'Solembum, get him.' I yelled. The boy turned his head towards me, but wasn't able to spot me. An high, sharp noise turned the forest into a creepy place, for a moment. 'Nightshade!' the boy yelled. 'He'll be alright. Just be quiet, and put away your double-edged, sharp steel dagger. You're unable to see me, even if it wasn't dark. And, besides the fact that I've got a bow, two Elfisch swords, weapons this world have never seen before, beside those two blades I'm also able to use magic, and kill you, just by using a word.' 'You didn't mention me.' Saphira said. 'Ow, and I've got a wild cat, and another surprise called Saphira.' I saw the boy put down his weapon. 'Good boy.' I whispered in his ear. He turned around, but so did I. 'Time to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow.' I said, knocking him unconscious with the flat side of my left sword.
2 mei, 11:20
,Respect

Lyssa
David Myles
Forest of Sleep
Camp of miss Reigna

This can't be true. This isn't happening. were the first things to come up in the cleared head of the waking boy. The darnknes of the night had turned into shining daylight, and the Elvish girl had made herself visible again. David wasn't tied up, but he didn't even try to escape. First of all, there was a huge blue tail around the camp, but second, the girl and her company got his interest. So he remained silent, and waited for the campers to wake up. The first thing he noticed was a silent whispering. Is he awake? David understood it was about him, and he listened to the voice in his head. It was just like his connection with Nightshade. After a while he could make up it was a conversation between the Blue Tail and someone else... Maybe we should wake Arya now... A smile appeared on David's face, now he knew the name of the Elvish beeing. Hello? he said himself, and he waited for a reaction. You can talk this way too? was the first answer he got. As you can hear.
2 jun, 13:03
,Respect

Gjalt
Arya Reigna
Forest of Sleep, Elfisch Camp

I am Evil. Stop Laughing!!! - Veigar, The Purple Imp.

'So, Who are you?' I asked the boy. He shook his head and looked towards me with an evil look. 'Mmmh, I estimate you`re still angry about last night. But it was your own fault. You shouln`t have followed me. But you did, so now you`re here. So awnser my question, David Myles. And tell me who you are. Otherwise I`d need to tear it out of your head, and I assume you would not like that.' The boy still didn't mention a single word, but in his eyes I saw doubt. "Impregna" I yelled. And he felt down on the ground. I kneeled till my mouth has reached his ear. 'It seems everyone in this world needs a lesson... David Myles. But allright...' He felt uncontious, again. And I started to get information out of his minds.

Once he woke up he looked around dizzy, trying to find out where he was. 'Learned your lesson, David Myles?' I asked. He didn`t awnser, but nodded instead. 'Good, then I`m sorry for what I`ve done to you the past twelve hours. But I had to know if I could trust you. Ironically, the only thing I could find inside your head was the fact that you didn`t know by yourself...' Well, I`m going to scout the area. So, enjoy yourself with Solembum. Ow, and Cat?' Solembum purred. 'Don`t harm him to much when "playing" with him.' I walked to Saphira, climbed on her back and flew into the air.
30 jun, 18:51
,Respect

Lyssa
David Myles
Forest of Sleep
Camp of miss Reigna

The boy woke up again, with a dazzling head. 'Ouch.' he said, grabbing his head with his hands. 'Learned your lesson, David Myles?' the Elf asked. Not knowing what to say, the guy nodded. He had no need for a talk right now. This girl was mysterious, but also insane. Better he got away from here. 'Good. Then I'm sorry for what I've done to you, the past twelve hours. But I had to know if I could trust you. Ironically, the only thing I could find inside your head, was the fact that you didn't know by yourself... Well, I'm going to scout the area. So, enjoy yourself with Solembum. Ow, and cat?' David was to busy with thinking about this speech, to hear the rest of it. When the Elf departed he woke up from his thoughts. So, the young master is a friend? the Cat asked. David nodded, and dropped himself on the ground. I lost my friend. She ran away when your companion came. I wondered if an Elf could help me. But I had to find out wether I could trust her or not... David said. The Cat listened interested. And the animal? Solembum asked. Animal? You- you mean Nightshade? David answered. Yes. He's clever. As soon as he woke up, he found himself free, and he escaped. David got some hope. But, have you seen Susan? The Cat shook his head, licked his leg, and went invisible. Hey, where are you going? David yelled, indignant. He didn't get an answer. Nightshade? DAVID! I've worried sick! Are you allright? I'm with Susan, she wants to help us getting save, but... That girl and that stupid Cat, are they around? Or have you got them down? Wait, I'm coming to you right now! Before David could say a word, the connection was broken. David sighted, and sat down at a tree.
30 jun, 19:32
,Respect

Reddish!
Hurr... Pjotr.... Grieken... Tzaziki... Schrijven.... Te lang.... geleden... GAH!
enjoy!

Daragh Welch
The Daintess

"Do you see anyone?"
"No... I think it's safe."
"You sure?"
"Pretty much."
Daragh and Rose were hiding in the air shaft, crouching forwards on their bellies with Rose in front. There was just enough space for them, but they occasionally hit their heads on the top of the shaft. The reason for their sneaking around was because today was Thursday, and Daragh was teaching Rose one of his most handy skills:
Stealing pastries.

Right now Rose lay with her face on a grid, checking for staffmembers in the kitchen. When she told Daragh the coast was clear he handed her his screwdriver so she could undo the bolts that held the grid in place.
"Please don't drop it," Daragh prayed quietly. Someone was bound to hear the tool fall on the ground. They may be alone now, but in a crowded ship like this, people were never that far away.
"I do know how to handle a screwdriver, thank you very much," Rose mumbled annoyed. Daragh let her be, and about a minute or so later Rose carefully lifted the grid from it's place. Before they climbed into the shaft Rose had tied a rope around her waist, of which Daragh was holding the end. They "agreed" to let Rose be the one who would dangle from the rope and nick the pastries while Daragh would be the one who would pull her up and let her down. The word agreed is used quite loosely, since it was mainly Daragh convincing Rose this was a good idea. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way," he'd said. "We can sneak through the hallways in the hope that we won't be seen, slip into the kitchen, steal the food and get out again. Now, this wouldn't have been an issue if I was on my own, but now that I've got you around we can't risk it." Rose had looked slightly offended at this, but Daragh quickly continued talking. "This way we only have to be quiet Rose. I'm stronger than you so it's only logical to let me be the one in control of he rope while you do the diving."
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Rose whispered and turned her head in an odd angle in order to look at Daragh, who merely nudged his head to the hole as if to say 'go on'. He watched Rose as she took a deep breath and slowly lowered herself down into the kitchen. Daragh slowly let her down. He had pressed his thighs against the sides of the shaft in an attempt to stabilize himself so he wouldn't get pulled down because of Rose's weight. He may be a bit taller than Rose, but their weight wasn't all that different seeing as Daragh practically had the body of a stick insect.
He felt Rose pull the rope twice: the order to stop. He wound the rope around his right hand, as his left robotic hand would have been damaged. He waited a few minutes, until he heard Rose whisper frantically.
"Daragh, get me up!" She said whilst tugging the rope a few times. Daragh quickly came to action and started pulling the rope back, but Rose kept squirming at the other end. Suddenly, Daragh heard the faint sound of approaching footsteps. He started pulling faster, and within no time Rose stumbled back inside the shaft, holding on to the pastries with dear life. Her nose nearly touched Daragh's as they lay still, listening to the person walking around in the kitchen underneath them. Soon, the person left the room, and Rose let out a shaky breath. Daragh laughed quietly, and Rose soon joined him. Their first mission together and it almost ended in disaster. Certainly a great way to start.
"Now we've got a problem though," Daragh said when they had calmed down. "How in the hell are we supposed to get out of here?" They looked at their awkward positions: Daragh had had to crough back when Rose had gotten back in the shaft, so from his waist and down he lay on the other side of the corner. Rose had made herself as small as she could, nearly rolled up into a ball, but was now in danger of being stuck in the small space. Not to mention the rope.
Rose started to giggle, and soon they were full-out laughing again, trying not to be too loud.

Ik had wel verder willen schrijven, maar ik ga nu naar bed
8 jul, 23:50
,Respect

Romy-Aimee
Rose Vilan

Okay where are those pastries? Oh there. Daragh slowly lets me down until I dangle right above the pastries. I pick up four of them. God that rope hurts, how does Daragh even cope? I reach out to pick up a fifth pastry when I hear the faint sound of footsteps. Dagnabbit.
"Daragh! Get me up!" I whisper as hard as I dare. Immediately I get hoisted higher up in the air.
"Hurry up!"
Within mere seconds I was back in the shaft again. I hold my breath as we listen to the footsteps passing right underneath us. When he finally left we started to laugh.
"Okay, okay," I say between hiccups. "Time to stop." He nods and starts crawling back to the corner, a smile still plastered on his face. Before I follow him I replace the grid and screw the bolts back.
"Don't forget the pastries!" Daragh whispers, and I follow him back, with the pastries safely in my arm.

"We're back!" I sing-song as we step inside the hideout again. Ryss and Silver look up at us as we enter. Ryss sat on her peg, and Silver still lay lazily on my bed. They looked at each other, and then back at us with a glint of amusement in their eyes.
"What, is there something in my hair?" Daragh asks them, ruffling his curly mop of hair with his good hand.
"Not yours, but in Rose's hair," Ryss replies, and both Soulimals start to giggle. I pull my hand through my own hair and look at my fingers. They were coloured white with flour. I start laughing as
well, and then we all sit down to eat lunch
9 jul, 18:16
,Respect

Gjalt
Arya Reigna
Above some kind of water.

"Watch the sky, Traveller." - Whiterun Guard

Flying. Once Murtagh told me it was like coming home after a day of hard work on the fields. I feel the same when flying on Saphira. And, although it was only Noon, I was tired already. Using magic makes men -and women- get tired. It will always cost some of your energy. I was skilled and had a very good condition. But searching someone’s mind for almost half an hour will always leave some marks. Not only at the person who`s mind was teared apart, but also at the investigator. 'Saphira, can your eyes spot anything strange or useful? Except that ship over there?' She told me she couldn`t. 'Well then, let`s take a closer look at that ship. But stay within the magic’s. I`ll hide you for the watching looks.' Saphira started to descend. And I could take a closer look at The Daintess, what seemed to be its name.
6 aug, 21:06
,Respect

Lyssa
David Myles
Forest of Sleep
Camp of miss Reigna

Can I.. Go away from here? I think so. Arya didn't tell me to keep you here... David stood up, and started running. He wanted to call nightshade, but his priority was to get away from the Elvish camp. When he had ran for a while, he sat down sighting to a tree. Nightshade? The young men took a deep breath, and waited for an answer.DAVID! Are you all right? I'm with Susan, in an airship. She is returning to the headquarter of the government! Stop her then! Get here! David yelled in his mind. I tried! Really! But we're not for away from you! We had to travel quite far. We have a stop at Smalltown, and then we go to the mountains. After that the ship goes to the governments headquarter. If you hurry, you can still catch us! David jumped up again, and hurried to the tavern to pick up his stuff.

Seventeen minutes later he had his bag, and was he walking through the forest. He headed to Smalltown, to catch an airship named "The Daintess". If he was quick enough, he could get into it, and find Susan and Nightshade. At least, if Nightshade hadn't been mistaken...
En moge de kansen immer in uw voordeel zijn, maar als je spelletjes om tronen speelt met mij, sterf je, maar niks is waar en alles mag, zolang je maar niet passeert, want dat mag niet Dovakhiin... - Hoge Koning Feorlas I, Een zin over de Zin van Fantasie.

Isis (Islington)
Site Admin

David Myles - Nilex

Bericht door Isis (Islington) » 24-04-2014 14:40

David Myles
Forest of Sleep
On his way to Smalltown

With his bag bouncing on his hips, David ran through the forest as quick as he could. Sometimes he stopped for a few minutes to re-catch his breath. Then he continued running, to reach Smalltown soon enough so he could get onto "The Daintess", an airship with his new friend Susan and his Soulimal aboard. The village itself was just as small as you would expect, with some wood houses and only one store. The machinery in the store was simple, and David thought that it was probably all of the mechanics around there. He was glad he didn't have any need for such stuff. He did have some copper and other technical stuff in his bag though, if he would ever need it. Suddenly he heard footsteps. He stopped walking to listen, and the footsteps stopped too. He wasn't certain if it really had been footsteps, but that something was following him was a fact. He replaced the belt attached to his bag and continued walking trough the village. Just behind the houses raised a platform made of wood. He grabbed the ladder that led towards it, and climbed up. Under the platform was a little house where a guard could sit, and where probably some machinery was kept. David looked around to see if he could spot the airship, or maybe his persuader. Non of both was the case. He sat down on the wood, with his legs dangling over the edge of the platform. A silent, roaring noise was enough for him to raise up again, and watch the skies. A big balloon filled with air carried an enormous ship-like-shaped thing through the air. In the glimmering metal just above the entrance of the vehicle, there was a name. THE DAINTESS. Just when David lifted his bag, a cat jumped on the platform. Solembus? The cat grinned, and stared at David. Seems like you're following Arya.. She's after this airship too! David was surprised, but tried to look normal. The roaring of engines grew louder and louder. What an coincidence! There's someone in there I'm looking for. That bat, hm? David shrugged and nodded. He found it wasn't the cats' business.
~I felt lost, 'til I met you~

Plaats reactie